Magic Jack - Account under review
I renewed my account for the 5 years paid $118.26 back in March.A week later, I notice my phone was not working, I assumed they must not have activated my account let me contact them.
Find out you have to chat with them online to file a claim, no phone number to contact. Ok, they ask me a series of questions, is the blue light on the device, yes, where is it pulled into, the phone. Please remove and pull into your computer. Ok, click on this link, to verify that it is updated, done.
Let me transfer you to one of our top 10% best agents to further assist you. Ok, we will send you out a replacement device, oh, wait, your account is under review. After several conversations later I told them this.
As consumers we have the right to take our business else where when the service does not meet our expectations. I have been dealing with this problem for over almost 4 months.
Different people have run different diagnostic checks, downloaded different things, gave them my device number, etc. They says okay we will send you a new device. Oh, what is this, your account is under review, so we can not do anything because we must wait for this to be cleared. Oh, how long will this take, no one knows for certain how long it takes they will contact you by email.
What is your email, blah, blah, ok, I will personally look into this for you. Hold on while I transfer you to one of our top agents to further assist you. But what NOTHING HAPPENS.
If you have access to see how may times I have contact you all about this problem, it's more than a dozen.I have call the billing department, they say nothing is wrong with your account, but when I ask an agent, oh, this is under review.Then nothing happens.f2d28f5 review #435262
You may also like
- "I have bought Magik Jack Plus, three years ago + a Canadian phone number. The second year (last year), I have renewed my MJP device, but not my phone number......"
- "tried to add more minutes to my phone, phone would not reactivate, called technician and after technician tried to apply minutes to phone was told I needed a new sim..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "Hi kixeye I got banned and I really dont know why , No one is using my account and I did not logged in to the game recently and I am..."
- "Our 2.5 yr old pampered front loader Electrolux washer had a noise when filling/emptying along with a burning smell. Consider that these are top of the line expensive units. Our..."
- "I purchased a pair of Air Max running shoes on Oct 6, by December 23 the left shoe sole starting falling apart. These shoes cost me $180 and I..."