Magic Jack - Item returned by no refund given over $100
I had purchased magic jack but on same day decided to return it.I had signed up for the 5 year plan thus I should be refunded for it.
I have chatted with many different agent whom are incapable of handling their job correctly. It has been over two weeks since I asked for my refund and all they can tell me is that they submitted my request and for me to wait for my refund. The third time I chatted with their agent she disconnected me when I told her what a horrible job they are doing.
I asked for a phone number so I can contact their manager but they refused to give me a number.I am still waiting for my refund.10a29735 review #296041
You may also like
- "THERES NOTHING THATS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD SO PEOPLE STOP COMPLAINING THE MAJIC JACK IS ONLY 40 DOLLARS FOR THE HOLE YEAR I MEAN THAT BEATS MY PHONE BILL MONTHLY..."
- "On September 11, I ordered the Bluetooth headsets. It stated that 6 to 10 business days before its mailed. I contacted them on September 30, to inquiry about..."
- "False advertising. Sold me 1 thing, sent me another. Refused to make it right! Worst online buying experience ever!! Horrible customer service!!!..."
- "Ok. So my boyfriend bought me a coach purse for Christmas that was absolutely gorgeous but it was a cream color and i knew it would get dirty very easily...."
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- "knocked phone off of counter, cracked screen and case. Not so much pissed about the phone as much as I am about the customer service I received at Lifeproof...."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."