Magic Jack.

I bought a Magic Jack at Best Buy approx.mid Dec.

2011. I installed it on my PC and tried to use it .I could hear a dialtone, dialed a number, heard a ringing sound, and when the panel the PC screen showed a connection, the phone went dead. However, the screen showed I was connected right up until the called number hung up. Since then I have called my cell number several times, the same result of unusability is what it produced.

When I bought the program it cost $79.95, but to activate and recieve a phone number I had to pay an additional $79.95. Now I have, today, tried to use their tech support only to find out that if i were satisfied with the the results of the tech support I would be charge another $28.

From what I remember of the TV add $79.95 was the the entire cost to make this operational.Does this come under the heading of fruad or false advertising?

d3c85a2 review #296031
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments2 Report
Had an experience with Magic Jack?  Submit review about this company
If Best Buys will not take bac

Feb 19, 2012

Before complaining about the Magic Jack check your telephone, I found some of the phones do not work well with the magic jack, secondly some telephone companies do not allow magic jack calls.

0 0 Reply
If Best Buys will not take bac

Feb 19, 2012

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.