Magic Jack Rip Off
I thought this product was so ingenious I had to have one!I bought the more expensive model so I could keep my existing telephone number, just to find out after opening it that it would be $10 more than the base model per year, another $19.99 to have the line "ported" from AT&T then of course the product itself was $69.99 instead of $30.
Ok I said. I can deal with all that provided this little mechanism does what it says it will do. And all with a 100% "RISK FREE"MONEY BACK GUARANTEE... Right?
WRONG. So thrilled to hook up and he's have dial tone... Cool! My first call was terrible!
Lots of blanks in the conversation, then dropped. Ok try again. Second call was even worse. The person on the other end couldn't hear a word I was saying.
So then the kicker. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER! Haha oh great. I found a chat line after half an hour of searching, then started charting my concerns.
A whole problem in and of itself. Bottom line... They won't refund my $$, they have thousands of complaints on the better business bureaus site along with an investigation for fraud.
So people.STAY AWAY is all I have to say.d37799f review #295896
You may also like
- "Very unhappy about this. I tried to call a US number to a company that I sometimes deal with. I have called them many times before to order items when..."
- "I looked at the Google reviews much too late. They claim to send you new items straight from the manufacturer but in actuality they are refurbished. I ordered a Plantronics..."
- "I purchased an antenna from www.antennadeals.com. I have yet to receive my antenna or a refund, which I have requested. I have emailed them quite a few times, with only..."
- "The order was placed using payment method Cash on Delivery. however it took Lazada 5 days to process the item and send it using LBC. Now it looks like they have..."
- "I have been going to American Laser for over 13 years for laser hair removal. Today, I went to my appointment only to find their doors locked with a..."
- "Vadim hired me as a web developer, and I delivered the website according to his specifications. He was satisfied with the first deliverable, which contained all of his requests, pending..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."