Magic Jack SUCKS
For Christmas I got a magic jack, which my parents have been using for years.AWESOME...so I think...So I plug it in and proceed to install.
I went out and purchased a 50 dollar visa gift card since I dont believe in credit cards and always pay cash. However I went through all the steps and it kept telling me to use another card...So I go and get a 'live" agent...Roland wastes an hour of my time and basically he just kept asking me the same question, what was my issue...After telling him numerous times he transfers me to another agent...Jamie, well after spending 2 and a hours with them on live chat I am told that basically she cant help me out that I am to use another credit card, so I told her I ONLY HAVE THE ONE PREPAID CARD...She at that time asks me if I want to be transfered to someone who can remotly connect to my computer and help with the issue, I said so they can make this thing take my credit card? She says no so I asked well then whats the point, can you not take my payment manually?
No she says, so I ask so you just wasted 2 and 1/2 hours of my time?DONT GET A MAGIC JACK THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS BAD109a7bcd review #286521
You may also like
- "Very unhappy about this. I tried to call a US number to a company that I sometimes deal with. I have called them many times before to order items when..."
- "I have bought Magik Jack Plus, three years ago + a Canadian phone number. The second year (last year), I have renewed my MJP device, but not my phone number......"
- "I purchased an antenna from www.antennadeals.com. I have yet to receive my antenna or a refund, which I have requested. I have emailed them quite a few times, with only..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "I had forgotten why I stopped using Parts Geek. I bought 2 Moog tie Rod ends and 1 box was open and the install package was missing. Cannot reach anyone..."
- "knocked phone off of counter, cracked screen and case. Not so much pissed about the phone as much as I am about the customer service I received at Lifeproof...."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "I am writing to tell you about a charity scam making millions off generous consumers during the holiday season in Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton. It is a..."