Magic Jack SUCKS
For Christmas I got a magic jack, which my parents have been using for years.AWESOME...so I think...So I plug it in and proceed to install.
I went out and purchased a 50 dollar visa gift card since I dont believe in credit cards and always pay cash. However I went through all the steps and it kept telling me to use another card...So I go and get a 'live" agent...Roland wastes an hour of my time and basically he just kept asking me the same question, what was my issue...After telling him numerous times he transfers me to another agent...Jamie, well after spending 2 and a hours with them on live chat I am told that basically she cant help me out that I am to use another credit card, so I told her I ONLY HAVE THE ONE PREPAID CARD...She at that time asks me if I want to be transfered to someone who can remotly connect to my computer and help with the issue, I said so they can make this thing take my credit card? She says no so I asked well then whats the point, can you not take my payment manually?
No she says, so I ask so you just wasted 2 and 1/2 hours of my time?DONT GET A MAGIC JACK THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS BADreview #286521
You may also like
- "Brighthouse, Orlando FL - was scheduled to activate TV, Internet and Phone service at my parent's new home, which also has a Legrand home automation (HA) and Unity integration system...."
- "The cable skips on certain channels (HD, history channel, USA, and On Demand) 60% of the time. Also, it will freeze your cable box up and then the remote will..."
- "I have bought Magik Jack Plus, three years ago + a Canadian phone number. The second year (last year), I have renewed my MJP device, but not my phone number......"
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "Wesley Berry Florists is the worst florist I have ever dealt with. They do not care about their customer's satisfaction in the least. I ordered an arrangement and what..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town. No work on the house all week and this is what I get! Was so..."
- "This is my 4th pair of New Balance 857 Cross Trainers in a row where the sole has become delaminated. The local New Balance store has replaced each after 2-3..."