Magic Jack - MagicJack charges to call some phone numbers inside the US
I have a FAX and message service.A couple of years ago, I tried to call it from my MagicJack number.
I had previously been able to call my message service. But, since that time, when I try to call my message service, I get a MagicJack message saying I must purchase pre-paid minutes to connect. The number is a local number! I was very annoyed.I contacted MagicJack Live Help and got the runaround.
They basically said They can do whatever they want, and I cannot call that number unless I pay them to do so... BUT IT'S A LOCAL NUMBER!!!! (The Message service is via www.j2.com )There is also a dating line that I call. It is also a local number.
Several months after MagicJack blocked my message service, they did the same with the local dating line's number.I again complained via live help with no resolution.I then found I CAN call the same dating line in other cities without a MagicJack charge. I was annoyed by their inconsistancy.
Why charge for calling the local service but not the one in another city??I again complained via live help with no resolution.MagicJack does not fulfill their advertised promises.They are inconsistent with applying charges WHICH THEY SHOULD NOT BE CHARGING!!I may go back to my other carrier.review #394593
You may also like
- "I had to leave work early on 3 different occasions to switch out my non working Brighthouse HDMI box. After the 3rd time and 3 service calls to my..."
- "Very unhappy about this. I tried to call a US number to a company that I sometimes deal with. I have called them many times before to order items when..."
- "OK, I purchased magic jack plus online and what I really really hate about it is that as you go to buy the *** thing, it is so complicated to..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..."
- "After being a loyal, committed employee with CCL of 8 years, recently I was awarded a new contract on the "Miracle', set out to sail from Longbeach, CA for 6..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."
- "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..."