Magic Jack - MagicJack problems
I had several issues with the magicjack; my husband and I had two seperate users, but it wouldn't work on both.Also, a lot of times when I'd pick up the phone to call out there would be no dial tone and it would not dial.
Sometimes it will dial and say it connected but then drop the call after one or two seconds. And tonight, for over an hour, I have tried to call my home phone (the one connected to the MagicJack) from my cell phone and keep getting a message stating that all circuts are busy.
In conclusion, if I cannot send or receive calls, what is the point of this device?review #142121
You may also like
- "The cable skips on certain channels (HD, history channel, USA, and On Demand) 60% of the time. Also, it will freeze your cable box up and then the remote will..."
- "On 7th June, I went to a 5linx meeting in NY Rochester. The guy there was PSVP Andre Maronian. He was telling me how I can earn 50k in my..."
- "We have had cable interruptions and total black outs for over a year and a half also very poor internet connections in our house even though we are paying for..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "After being hounded by Jackie Parker of Upstate Mobile Drug Testing for a few weeks despite repeatedly telling her I was more than happy than with my current drug testing..."
- "I had used ProFlowers.com for a few years. Now I went to use them and found out they gave my credit card info to a third party called EZsaver...."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."
- "My Ipad screen arrived cracked. I have contacted them and got a "You will receive your refund once the post office refunds us" response. My order was February 27 and..."
- "My wife bought a dress at a great price. The next day we get a call saying that they don't actually have the dress we bought in stock and that..."