• show-popup

Company Magic Jack
Location Boston, Massachusetts
Category Home Phone
Views 674

Have magicjack account and renewed it!!My magicjack #508299-3872 I don't want another Magicjack, but just adding another 5 years of service!

I Don't want to end up with two numbers!! In other words I should have ten years on same phone number !! Can you help me out with this Don't send another jack just add the 5 more years to my account !Please let me know by email !! Home Address to follow: Bruce C Avant 12 state street bld.11 apt.

11 C East Wareham, Ma.02538 Magicjack phone # 508299-3872 ....Thank you ...Bruce C Avant 30c46d9

Comments (22) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 22 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jun 12, 2012
I want to renew my service, however my email address has changed.sooooooooo it want let me log in :) my email address:njk1967@sc.rr.com
Reply to nancy

May 26, 2012
PS; I have 4 MJ units... 2 original versions & 2 new versions that do not need a pc...
Reply to Luv in Tampa

May 26, 2012
have been using MJ for over 8 years and have only had 1 unhappy incident. trouble porting my number to MJ, so i just kept the MJ number assigned to the unit. No other issues... some people are just not computer savvy enough to know certain system requirements to ensure a properly working MJ...
Reply to Luv in Tampa

Feb 28, 2012
the volume of my phone is so low I can't hear it ring unless I am real close to the phone.
The phone is new and the volume is good at another connection.
Also the listening volume is low.
My email is mhorner5@att.net
Reply to margaret horner

Feb 28, 2012
paid for fast delivery
received it a month 1/2 later
now they wont renew my numbers because I ask mastercard for my money back 3 weeks after not receiving it.A year later they cut me off.
I tried to make payments .they refuse my money.
Reply to Mario

Nov 12, 2011
i need to renew my magic jack and u guys keep say my email not valid please do something :( plantas51@yahoo.com
Reply to earl thomas

Oct 06, 2011
I
want to renew my magic jack and I dont need a new unit and want to renew it for 2 YRS. WITH SAME ACCOUNT AND VISA NUMBER.
THANKS
Reply to norma rondeau

Aug 23, 2011
renew my magicjack for 5 years please 347-827-3500
Reply to cesar

May 07, 2011
My name is: Anwar Omar. I bought 5 Magic Jacks for my family members. I have succeeded to renew 2 of them. I need to renew for 5 years each of the other 3. I have no numbers. Can you help. My e-mail is: anwaromar66@hotmail.com
Reply to Anwar A. Omar

Feb 26, 2011
I Have A Magicjack. Got It 2008.Only Used It For Little Bit Computer Shut Down.So Didn`t Use. Like To Have It Renewd For Service Again. Tell Me How ? Thank You Willie Herrick Clare Mi. 48617 Phone 989-424-6230
Reply to justwilly@charter.net

Feb 17, 2011
Magic Jack does not inform folks when their contract needs renewing. also Magic jack has no option for renewal....only for purchasing a new phone and phone number!! Probably a good cause for a class action lawsuit Bill
Reply to Bill

Jan 16, 2011
where did you find a phone # and actually talk to a real person? i cant find anyone to have a LIVE CHAT online---pissed off
Reply to angel gantz

Dec 16, 2010
Majic jack just did an upgrade and now I have no phone service, and it says to be patientent but it never comes up, no way to contact personally, help.
Reply to Jim Davis

Dec 14, 2010
Actually it is rather easy to renew, just login to your account and go under the subscription tabs.
Reply to Sonya Fowler

Aug 29, 2010
I bought it and when I went to renew it they changed my original phone number and wanted an extra $10 to give me back my number. So I told them to cancel it entirely and they said they couldn't guarantee I'd get a refund from my Credit Card. So I told them " Well I guess I'll have to dispute the charges then". For in the contract it says you have 30 days to decide. Do not buy this product they don't give a flip about their customers they only want your money.
Reply to Crown

Aug 29, 2010
Reply to Crown

Jul 26, 2010
how do i renew my magic jack if i get one my e mail is jpoyotte@yahoo.com
Reply to john poyotte

Read next Magic Jack complaint

Magic Jack does not work as advertised

After seeing all the ads on television about how great, easy, and best of all, cheap Magic Jack was...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Magic Jack.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug