Magic Jack - Magicjack renewal

Have magicjack account and renewed it!!My magicjack #508299-3872 I don't want another Magicjack, but just adding another 5 years of service!

I Don't want to end up with two numbers!! In other words I should have ten years on same phone number !! Can you help me out with this Don't send another jack just add the 5 more years to my account !Please let me know by email !! Home Address to follow: Bruce C Avant 12 state street bld.11 apt.

11 C East Wareham, Ma.02538 Magicjack phone # 508299-3872 ....Thank you ...Bruce C Avant

review #169889
1 2 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments22
Had an experience with Magic Jack?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
nancy

Jun 12, 2012 #495007

I want to renew my service, however my email address has changed.sooooooooo it want let me log in :) my email address:njk1967@sc.rr.com

Luv in Tampa

May 26, 2012 #486272

PS; I have 4 MJ units... 2 original versions & 2 new versions that do not need a pc...

Luv in Tampa

May 26, 2012 #486271

have been using MJ for over 8 years and have only had 1 unhappy incident. trouble porting my number to MJ, so i just kept the MJ number assigned to the unit. No other issues... some people are just not computer savvy enough to know certain system requirements to ensure a properly working MJ...

margaret horner

Feb 28, 2012 #438829

the volume of my phone is so low I can't hear it ring unless I am real close to the phone.
The phone is new and the volume is good at another connection.
Also the listening volume is low.
My email is mhorner5@att.net

Mario

Feb 28, 2012 #438812

paid for fast delivery
received it a month 1/2 later
now they wont renew my numbers because I ask mastercard for my money back 3 weeks after not receiving it.A year later they cut me off.
I tried to make payments .they refuse my money.

earl thomas

Nov 12, 2011 #373426

i need to renew my magic jack and u guys keep say my email not valid please do something :( plantas51@yahoo.com

norma rondeau

Oct 06, 2011 #354724

I
want to renew my magic jack and I dont need a new unit and want to renew it for 2 YRS. WITH SAME ACCOUNT AND VISA NUMBER.
THANKS

cesar

Aug 23, 2011 #333097

renew my magicjack for 5 years please 347-827-3500

Anwar A. Omar

May 07, 2011 #283458

My name is: Anwar Omar. I bought 5 Magic Jacks for my family members. I have succeeded to renew 2 of them. I need to renew for 5 years each of the other 3. I have no numbers. Can you help. My e-mail is: anwaromar66@hotmail.com

marcia

Mar 05, 2011 #256855

renew

justwilly@charter.net

Feb 26, 2011 #253699

I Have A Magicjack. Got It 2008.Only Used It For Little Bit Computer Shut Down.So Didn`t Use. Like To Have It Renewd For Service Again. Tell Me How ? Thank You Willie Herrick Clare Mi. 48617 Phone 989-424-6230

Bill

Feb 17, 2011 #250088

Magic Jack does not inform folks when their contract needs renewing. also Magic jack has no option for renewal....only for purchasing a new phone and phone number!! Probably a good cause for a class action lawsuit Bill

imran hasanuddin

Jan 17, 2011 #236764

my magicjack in not working

angel gantz

Jan 16, 2011 #236709

where did you find a phone # and actually talk to a real person? i cant find anyone to have a LIVE CHAT online---pissed off

Jim Davis

Dec 16, 2010 #225218

Majic jack just did an upgrade and now I have no phone service, and it says to be patientent but it never comes up, no way to contact personally, help.

Sonya Fowler

Dec 14, 2010 #223503

Actually it is rather easy to renew, just login to your account and go under the subscription tabs.

Rizkallah

Sep 18, 2010 #191390

renew my MagicJack telephone 281 552 7977

Crown

Aug 29, 2010 #182434

I bought it and when I went to renew it they changed my original phone number and wanted an extra $10 to give me back my number. So I told them to cancel it entirely and they said they couldn't guarantee I'd get a refund from my Credit Card. So I told them " Well I guess I'll have to dispute the charges then". For in the contract it says you have 30 days to decide. Do not buy this product they don't give a flip about their customers they only want your money.

Crown

Aug 29, 2010 #182432

john poyotte

Jul 26, 2010 #168640

how do i renew my magic jack if i get one my e mail is jpoyotte@yahoo.com

1-20 of 22 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Magic Jack.
Filing a new complaint about
×