Magic Jack - MajicJack Plus Free Trial Offer is a scam
MajicJack advertised 30 day free trial but they charge your card immediately.In my opinion this is fraud and I cancelled my order.
But they won't credit for 3 to 5 days. Seems like they can't give money back as fast as they take it. I cannot recommend this company at this time in good faith. I recommend the net talk duo if you are looking for the same type of service for same approximate price.
I gave customer service an opportunity to make it right by crediting my account same day like they debited and they said it was policy not to credit for 3 to 5 days.
Their customer service is firstname.lastname@example.org #266879
The website is under maintenance
You may also like
- "I was being charged twice for locking in my one year payment of $19.95 and everyone I spoke to said it was a "hold" from either the bank of credit..."
- "OK, I purchased magic jack plus online and what I really really hate about it is that as you go to buy the *** thing, it is so complicated to..."
- "first, the call quality is choppy at BEST! - at worst, it also CRACKLES!! we have the fastest cable connection available yet we still get choppy.2) we were told that..."
- "We purchased a three piece sectional and the extended 5 yr. warranty. However, all pieces are tearing at the seams and Harlem refuses to stand behind their product. It..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Just a thought = anyone wonder why MrsLea/MrsC/Expecting1/QueenLea/PrincessLea/etc's name displays "Brandon" when you are reading recent complaints while browsing another complaint? See the picture above to see what I..."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."
- "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..."
- "Jon Marks is patently a criminal defense attorney - his sole interest is in defending himself. He does not listen to prospective clients and demands cash. Jon Marks..."