• show-popup

Product / Service Majicjack Plus
Location Chicago, Illinois
Category Home Phone
Views 256

MajicJack advertised 30 day free trial but they charge your card immediately.In my opinion this is fraud and I cancelled my order.

But they won't credit for 3 to 5 days. Seems like they can't give money back as fast as they take it. I cannot recommend this company at this time in good faith. I recommend the net talk duo if you are looking for the same type of service for same approximate price.

I gave customer service an opportunity to make it right by crediting my account same day like they debited and they said it was policy not to credit for 3 to 5 days.

Their customer service is poor.tweet@bergersden.com 30309cc

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 12, 2011
Yeah I just had the same thing happen, but with my order I didn't add ANY extras, just the one jack and the first year of service. If the advertised price is correct that should be $39.95 correct? With some sales tax maybe. But not only was this not a 30 day free trial but they charged my card $81!!! WTH!!! I don't think so. I canceled too and I will not be voicing my recommendation for any company but them.
Reply to Marie

Oct 09, 2011
Sorry to hear that guys but I have a magic jack since 3 years and it works great.. it is limited to the computer I agree.. they should have a device hooked up to the router..
Reply to Soka

Read next Magic Jack complaint

MagicJack no longer works, cannot get help!

I have had a Magicjack since just after they came out.For the first couple of years it worked great!...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Magic Jack.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug