Magic Jack - MajicJack Plus Free Trial Offer is a scam

MajicJack advertised 30 day free trial but they charge your card immediately.In my opinion this is fraud and I cancelled my order.

But they won't credit for 3 to 5 days. Seems like they can't give money back as fast as they take it. I cannot recommend this company at this time in good faith. I recommend the net talk duo if you are looking for the same type of service for same approximate price.

I gave customer service an opportunity to make it right by crediting my account same day like they debited and they said it was policy not to credit for 3 to 5 days.

Their customer service is poor.tweet@bergersden.com

11820449 review #266879
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments2
Had an experience with Magic Jack?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Marie

Oct 12, 2011

Yeah I just had the same thing happen, but with my order I didn't add ANY extras, just the one jack and the first year of service. If the advertised price is correct that should be $39.95 correct? With some sales tax maybe. But not only was this not a 30 day free trial but they charged my card $81!!! WTH!!! I don't think so. I canceled too and I will not be voicing my recommendation for any company but them.

0 0 Reply
Soka

Oct 09, 2011

Sorry to hear that guys but I have a magic jack since 3 years and it works great.. it is limited to the computer I agree.. they should have a device hooked up to the router..

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.