Magic Jack - Renewal
If I have a unit why must I buy a new one in order to renew I have tried to renew but the program will only let me if I buy a new unit.I got a one year and my wife got a two year yet both our units have expired today and we cannot renew unless of couse we go and order a brand new unit.
Why do I need a new unit if I have one already. This sucks.
So if this is the requirement then why the *** doesnt magic jack tell us in the begining.You cannot renew unless you buy a new unit.ef78e66 review #159926
You may also like
- "Very unhappy about this. I tried to call a US number to a company that I sometimes deal with. I have called them many times before to order items when..."
- "first, the call quality is choppy at BEST! - at worst, it also CRACKLES!! we have the fastest cable connection available yet we still get choppy.2) we were told that..."
- "My husband was diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. I contacted sprint to see if, as he would be bed ridden, and our income had been slashed by2/3's they would allow..."
- "I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game. Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their..."
- "in under 50 miles the engine lite came on, no one would even look at it. it has been sitting since sept 24 with under 8k miles total on it...."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "What a tremendous paradigm LifePath Unlimited's compensation structure is! An ingenious creation and a pioneering marvel that rivals all of the other multi-level affiliate marketing earnings patterns that I've..."
- "So pissed at Direct TV. We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide). He placed it right in front of the kitchen..."
- "So, i was talking to this guy named Jeremy Deglmann for a couple of months and he wanted me to sign a contract and send in $695.00 for a kit..."