Magic jack - Renewal

1856 of 2290 Magic Jack Reviews
Oct 22, 2009
review #159926

If I have a unit why must I buy a new one in order to renew I have tried to renew but the program will only let me if I buy a new unit.I got a one year and my wife got a two year yet both our units have expired today and we cannot renew unless of couse we go and order a brand new unit.

Why do I need a new unit if I have one already. This sucks.

So if this is the requirement then why the *** doesnt magic jack tell us in the begining.You cannot renew unless you buy a new unit.

681cfed
1.3
Had an experience with Magic jack?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Mary

Jul 23, 2012

i need to renew my magic jack for one year and its urgents since its about to expire soon . but when i log on to Users name and password i cant g thru to do the process, please email me what to do and if there any tutorial help that i can all . please email me at maryeleanory@yahoo.com .many thanks.

elachapelle@cogeco.ca

Jan 19, 2012

i have renewed my subscription on 1-15-0012 i just got an email saying i need to subscribe before the 20th. what sould i do?

Audrey

Jan 13, 2012

:cry

I renewed my Majic Jack for one year, with the intent of giving it to a friend who needed portable phone service. I requested one year at $13.95, which was the advertised price. I was billed $69 for a five-year contract, and Majic Jack refuses to refund the difference, saying they only renew for five years, which is NOT what the site says.

How do I get my money back?

RICHARD

Jan 13, 2012

I cannot make local calls with my MAGICJACK, but I can make out of area calls. I have a friend that has the same problem. we have chatted with MAJICJACK for over a month now (4-5) times, after chatting with one person they pass us off to someone else that is an expert,on chat for hour or more then they say they will turn it over to their engineering dept, they will get back to me, I have heard nothing as of yet. my chat #'s554019854347X - 554021734945X - 554024786687X - 554026248493X.

Sue

Nov 07, 2011

I have tried several times for over 8 hours (2 hours a day) to renew. They let me renew for my 2nd year but will not do it now. My Mom cannot either. All they do is say,"hold please" over and over and then say it's under review and I never hear from them. My Mom even went and bought a new one and it would not let her give outgoing calls (like me) and took it back. She then bought the 69.95 one that plugs in the wall and that did not work either. Radio Shack never helps either. Why would a company do this? Why hasn't the BBB done anything about this?

markk

Dec 01, 2010

NO RENEWALS ! SCAM . for all you who are trying to renew , forget it . It is just a scam to get you to pay another 50 for a new jack . you will never renew your account . Your account is " under review " that is why you can not renew . What does that mean ? they will not say because it is double talk for go to radio shack and by=uy a new magic jack .
You did not subscribe to all of their many add on offers so now you must pay in another way if you want their service .

File a consumer fraud complaint with FCC, BBB and your and their ( Florida ) attorneys general .

esther huston

Sep 21, 2010

i have 3 units, two who need renewal. i have been on livechat for over 7hrs, unbelievable! i get to a certain page and can't go any further to renew, called twice, both calls i made, i got hung up on!
does anyone know something i don't?!! :(

leroy

Sep 09, 2010

what does magic talk mean

as541976

Jul 31, 2010

hi iwold like to renew my magic jack service for one more year my#708-357-6860 let me know how or what i should do soon soon thanks

Auniel Almonor

Jul 17, 2010

Hi,
I would like to renew my magicjack service for five year I couldn't enter through the system.My phone # is 3057443505.My email is:auniel@att.net
Let me know what I should do please.
Thanks!

Auniel Almonor.

virginia e neely

Jul 11, 2010

how hard is it to understand my message111111111 I AM NOT GOING TO PAY A FEE JUST TO RENEW MY MAGIC JACK!!! IT DROPS CALL FROM DAY ONE! YOU DID NOT STATE ON THE CONTRACT THAT ANY FEES WOULD BE CHARGED! I WILL TURN YOU IN TO THE BBB

mimi

Jul 10, 2010

what if it renew already den MJ is still not working

Augie Dawg

Jul 06, 2010

bayesaugiedawg@sbcglobal.net

Charlo Santos

Jul 04, 2010

I also encountered the same problem. It looks like their website has some bugs. It don't show the renewal button. But to renew, just click the "my.MagicJack" button (the rectangle box colored gray) on the bottom side. It should redirect you to the magicjack renewal site for $19.99 only. ;)

Michel Friedrichs

May 09, 2010

I am trying to renew my majic jack but all the *** thing does it flashes continuesly and tells me to wait for the renewal screen to come up. I have waited for quite some time but at age 72 I dont have as many years left as it appears to get a renewal.

eduardo

May 02, 2010

why is so hard to renew my majickjack, please tell us how we can, I need to renew for another year, I have 3 units

Tina

May 01, 2010

i love magic jack u can renew it on magic jack.com.Stay cool dude! :) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x

Apr 05, 2010

That's not true, if you have a credit or debit card you can renew it online and have service in a matter of seconds. I'm going to renew mine again today.

michael

Apr 01, 2010

i have a magic jack for five years contract but i change e mail address you can get back to me at ( msully58@comcast.net ) thank you

Showing 1-20 of 25 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Magic jack.
Filing a new complaint about
×