• show-popup

Shares 0

Magic Jack - the majic jack phone will not ring, always goes straight to voicemail, or saying not a reg. customer

Company Magic Jack
Product / Service Magic Jack
Location Atlanta, Georgia
Category Equipment Gadgets - Wi-Fi, USB, Electronics
Views 197

I am a legimate magic jack customer in MS and its never ringing in and always going to my voicemail when I try to call away from home, my kids say it never rings, and I know they are telling the truth because as soon as a voicemail goes through it comes directly to the email on my phone.I just called it and it went to voice mail, not only that alotof the times it tells me I am not registered as a customer and tries to give me another number.

what kind of *** is this?

What if my kids had an emergency, well thry sure as *** couldn't depend on majic jack..and I cant find where to get a live person to discuss these issues with.the whole thing is a bunch of ***...Brandy 30312ba

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 23, 2011
NO it does NOT work even when the computer is ON. That was kind of an insulting response if you've went through what this person has went through.

First time I got Magic Jack, it rang the phone. Now, the same phone won't ring. AND I bought TWO others to try it out. Another expensive one. AND a cheapy from Best Buy with a REN designation of .73. Magic Jack will RING NO PHONE. I have spent HOURS UPON HOURS with Magic Jack's tech support going around in circles and nothing works. I can name the technicians here. Paul Maya, Renard, Ethel, Ezekiel, Virgil, etc They assured me if I renewed they could get it to work. NOW they have my money, And it does not WORK. I'm very angry with them.
Reply to Jerry

Jun 20, 2011
Sounds like your computer may not be turned on when you receive the inbound calls. Just a thought.
Reply to LynamJ

May 24, 2011
I love Magic Jack.
If you're having problems you might to re-install the program on your computer.
I no longer have to spend $$ on phone cards etc! I use my US cellphone to call me relatives-who has magic jack in the Caribbean and UK :)
Reply to RiSo

Read next Magic Jack complaint

no mj service

bought majic jack phone device and used it for a few months.a year passed and when i tried to use it...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Magic Jack.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug