Magic Jack - the majic jack phone will not ring, always goes straight to voicemail, or saying not a reg. customer

May 24, 2011
review #239346

I am a legimate magic jack customer in MS and its never ringing in and always going to my voicemail when I try to call away from home, my kids say it never rings, and I know they are telling the truth because as soon as a voicemail goes through it comes directly to the email on my phone.I just called it and it went to voice mail, not only that alotof the times it tells me I am not registered as a customer and tries to give me another number.

what kind of *** is this?

What if my kids had an emergency, well thry sure as *** couldn't depend on majic jack..and I cant find where to get a live person to discuss these issues with.the whole thing is a bunch of ***...Brandy

abd2924
Had an experience with Magic Jack?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Jerry

Aug 23, 2011

NO it does NOT work even when the computer is ON. That was kind of an insulting response if you've went through what this person has went through.

First time I got Magic Jack, it rang the phone. Now, the same phone won't ring. AND I bought TWO others to try it out. Another expensive one. AND a cheapy from Best Buy with a REN designation of .73. Magic Jack will RING NO PHONE. I have spent HOURS UPON HOURS with Magic Jack's tech support going around in circles and nothing works. I can name the technicians here. Paul Maya, Renard, Ethel, Ezekiel, Virgil, etc They assured me if I renewed they could get it to work. NOW they have my money, And it does not WORK. I'm very angry with them.

LynamJ

Jun 20, 2011

Sounds like your computer may not be turned on when you receive the inbound calls. Just a thought.

RiSo

May 24, 2011

I love Magic Jack.
If you're having problems you might to re-install the program on your computer.
I no longer have to spend $$ on phone cards etc! I use my US cellphone to call me relatives-who has magic jack in the Caribbean and UK :)

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Magic Jack.
Filing a new complaint about
×