Magic Jack - Update
After several months of attempting to communicate with a 'Live Chat Person,' at Magic Jack in order to transfer my number to Vonage at my new house, I have been unsuccessful.I have given the ID Number that they have requested a dozen times but the transfer never happened.
I kept receiving an error message that Vonage was unable to secure the number from Magic Jack because they did not have the ID number. I gave the ID number via the internet to Magic Jack and Vonage had the ID number as well. Be aware of a Company that does not have people you can actually talk to ......I could not wait forever, my job requires a home phone.
Magic Jack audio never worked for me, so after six months, I gave up and needed a working home phone.A very disappointing and frustrating experience for me, not to be able to keep my home number.review #268570
You may also like
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "first, the call quality is choppy at BEST! - at worst, it also CRACKLES!! we have the fastest cable connection available yet we still get choppy.2) we were told that..."
- "I have bought Magik Jack Plus, three years ago + a Canadian phone number. The second year (last year), I have renewed my MJP device, but not my phone number......"
- "This was my first Tractor I purchased . Prior to the purchase I never heard of AZ Tractor. I cannot say enough about the service I got with my..."
- "We made a reservation for two weeks because we were in transition from our apartment when the lease was up, until we go to germany due to a PCS. We..."
- "John J. Hallinan III runs a website on ebay http://myworld.ebay.com/bigjjstudd, it is based in either Media or Havertown PA. I purchased over $100 worth of classic collectible toys from his site..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "Dennys at midtown is completely unorganized, has no customer service rapport. It's memorial weekend and they are completely unprepared. We were waiting more than 20 minutes when several booths..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."