want to cancel magic jack

1839 of 2289 Magic Jack Reviews
Nov 23, 2009
review #162694

i stopped using my majic jack about 2 weeks ago and i cant find anyone at the company to cancel it.anyone have a main number to call so i can not only cancel but complain about it?

everytime i'm on the phone and get on the web, the other person repeats the same word a lot of times remminds me from the old show max headroom and i'm just getting sick and tire. and few times when in the middle of talking, i keep hearing a beeping sound.

what the *** is that?im really pissed off

67da8ad
4.4
Had an experience with Magic jack?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Marilyn

Feb 16, 2012

:) I don't know why these people are complaining...The MJ works great once you understand what has to be done to have it work correctly (setting your firewall to work with the MJ)
I have two...One for my Fax and one for my home and have no problems. ♥♥♥

g

Jan 22, 2012

Sign in and then go to my account. when you are in there scroll down to Renewal, click on it. It will then ask you if you want to disable it click it and then there you go it will cancel everything. Good Luck!

Richard

Jan 21, 2012

Just get a new credit account number, we did that...this will cancel auto pay from happening. :cry

`RJ'

Jan 19, 2012

Russell's Dec. 22, 2010 post encouraged me to take yet ANOTHER run at de-activating my Auto-Renew of MJ. It takes effort (think like a ***-artist), was a bit stressful but -appears it was sucessful. THANKS PissedConsumer.com for being `here' -thanks Russell for posting.

Need to cancell asap.... Pleas

Apr 28, 2011

where do you find the "magic jack lost or stolen" after you click on "my subscription"

just cancelled

Feb 25, 2011

I just did it. Go to your magic jack account and click on my account change your renewal to "not auto renew" so you won't get billed. Then go to subscriptions and click on my Magic Jack was lost or stolen, then submit then the third screen will allow you to deactivate it. Good luck!

Russell Becker

Dec 22, 2010

Phone number917 829 3938

Please cancel my plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather

Oct 05, 2010

I also am trying to cancel magic jack. i thought i wrote an email cancelling it ABOUT A YEAR AGO and come to find out- it is still hooked up. please let me know if you find a contact number for me to call. 609-617-1787. THANK YOU- IM PISSED TOO :( :( :( :( :( :( :( hmeenan@yahoo.com

lynnrlou

Dec 02, 2009

Maybe the company is using their own product... :grin

lynn

Dec 02, 2009

Maybe the company is using magic jack and that is why there is no customer service.... :grin

Johnny

Nov 27, 2009

You can the people that have no class because they can't type or spell. They are the people that just complain about anything if it doesn't work perfectly. I mean come on it is $20.00 a YEAR! Compared to a regular phone company where it is at least $20.00 a MONTH!

Adam

Nov 25, 2009

You need a better internet connection. It is running out of buffer.

Kathy

Nov 23, 2009

I just tried to cancel it. You can't call them you have to chat with them online. I told the rep I spoke with I wanted to cancel it. She told me if I stopped using the device it would automatically cancel it. I told the rep I wanted something in writing, she told me that it would not be necessary. I told her that I requred that. She stated she would send this to her adminstration department to have this done. But I printed a copy of the chat so I would have a copy of it for my records.

×
You were reading a complaint about Magic jack.
Filing a new complaint about
×