Magic Jack - you advertise 19.95 a year, but when i try to renew it is 29.95, magicjack can kiss my butt!! okay

Provide as much information as possible, you will not be able to edit your review but you will be allowed to add on to it if you create an account during the submission process.so you want me to write more, all i wanted to do was to renew my service, but now it is 29.95

not 19.95, that is false advertising.I don't like doing business with not so honest people or companies.

I could go on for day.s.

but i wont;t, i do have a life, and you have one also.'My god you want more words.really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d60185d review #299412
8 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments3 Report
Had an experience with Magic Jack?  Submit review about this company
MICHAEL

Jul 04, 2013 Theodore, Alabama

THEY CAN KISS MY *** I WILL NEVER GO BACK BUY A CELL PHONE IT'S BETTER. THEY SAY IT'S $19.95 BUT NOT TRUE.

0 0 Reply
Irritated-Too

Dec 04, 2012 Cincinnati, Ohio

I agree. Magic Jack prices have gone up - But Promo or not, Magic Jack is STILL ADVERTISING ON TV FOR $19.95 A YEAR. I'd like to know how to get this rate. It is still pretty inexpensive, but with that kind of rate increase, not sure I will continue service.

0 0 Reply
urmom

Feb 23, 2012

You entered with a promotional price. Prices do not stay the same forever for ANYTHING EVER SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME.

0 1 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.