Magic Jack - you advertise 19.95 a year, but when i try to renew it is 29.95, magicjack can kiss my butt!! okay
Provide as much information as possible, you will not be able to edit your review but you will be allowed to add on to it if you create an account during the submission process.so you want me to write more, all i wanted to do was to renew my service, but now it is 29.95
not 19.95, that is false advertising.I don't like doing business with not so honest people or companies.
I could go on for day.s.
but i wont;t, i do have a life, and you have one also.'My god you want more words.really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!c2a04a6
You may also like
- "Ipod went in for repair and came back like this..What is done now is actually worse then what it went in for.Top Part is missing and screen has a scratch..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "EXTREMELY SATISFIED ~ AT&T Billing Formula was becoming more and more complicated to understand, slick and confusing bundle packages designed to (save the customer money) and overpriced bills laden with..."
- "I got a wedding dress and tiara necklace earring set from tidebuy. The dress is what I expected and Ii was thrilled. The necklace i revieced was broken with a..."
- "I received not just a pair of shoes, but the coveted doernbecher collection box all beat to *** open already due to the fact that they taped it with one..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."