Magic jack - you premium customer service disconnect live chat when they are unable to help

1371 of 2296 Magic Jack Reviews
Jan 07, 2011
review #215218

On 8-21-2010 I purchest your MJ,model PK5000Z,serial # S100Y20015930 and 5 year service for a total of $122.46.I hereby CANCELL my subscription and DEMAND that you return $122.46 asap., since I have been unable to use your MJ and your premium tech supporters have unable or unwilling to help me making your MJ operational for me.I have talked to 9 of your tech support people including,Journey,Maya,Bridgette on 9-1-10,Riona, Ezekiel on 9-3-10,Mary Kate,Jan and two others on 1-1-11.

I am disgusted that you people are unwilling or unable to answer the simplest questions and simply disconnect live chat without a chance to reply before they disconnect.

I am waiting for your equipment return information and my refund of $122,46.

By the way, don't you think that it is a little *** to REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 100 WORDS and check to agree with your terms of service?It's a good way to invite liable suits.

887a46a
2.5
Had an experience with Magic jack?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
1371 of 2296 Magic Jack Reviews
Abdelhady Rady

May 25, 2011

I need urgently the the long-distance carrier phone number ,
because every time I try to buy Internantiona air-time I get messagy that I have too many active credit cards
I usually buy Gift-cards every time I need to buy Intll. minutes air time

advice

May 04, 2011

better no to but this device .Simply no works !!!!

id10t error

Jan 11, 2011

You do know this is not a magic jack website right? You are not talking to magic jack representatives here...LOL Makes me wonder if it's the product or the user...

×
You were reading a complaint about Magic jack.
Filing a new complaint about
×