• show-popup

Shares 0

Magic Jack - you premium customer service disconnect live chat when they are unable to help

• by   Jan 07, 2011
  • 3 comments
  • Review #: 215218
Company Magic Jack
Product / Service Subscription Cancellation
Location Seattle, Washington
Category Home Phone
Views 111

On 8-21-2010 I purchest your MJ,model PK5000Z,serial # S100Y20015930 and 5 year service for a total of $122.46.I hereby CANCELL my subscription and DEMAND that you return $122.46 asap., since I have been unable to use your MJ and your premium tech supporters have unable or unwilling to help me making your MJ operational for me.I have talked to 9 of your tech support people including,Journey,Maya,Bridgette on 9-1-10,Riona, Ezekiel on 9-3-10,Mary Kate,Jan and two others on 1-1-11.

I am disgusted that you people are unwilling or unable to answer the simplest questions and simply disconnect live chat without a chance to reply before they disconnect.

I am waiting for your equipment return information and my refund of $122,46.
By the way, don't you think that it is a little *** to REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 100 WORDS and check to agree with your terms of service?It's a good way to invite liable suits. 308024a

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

May 25, 2011
I need urgently the the long-distance carrier phone number ,
because every time I try to buy Internantiona air-time I get messagy that I have too many active credit cards
I usually buy Gift-cards every time I need to buy Intll. minutes air time
Reply to Abdelhady Rady

May 04, 2011
better no to but this device .Simply no works !!!!
Reply to advice

Jan 11, 2011
You do know this is not a magic jack website right? You are not talking to magic jack representatives here...LOL Makes me wonder if it's the product or the user...
Reply to id10t error

Read next Magic Jack complaint

Magic Jack never worked properly

I bought Magic Jack and didn't install it for over 30 days after purchase.When I did install it, the...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Magic Jack.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug